Christmas is all about kids, right? The Kerr Christmas definitely is. It's a blast to watch each of them - at practically every age under 6 open gifts and play with one another. In fact, at times they were so quiet playing, we got to enjoy a few adult beverages and Christine and Greg's BEAUTIFUL Christmas house. It was fun to help them "break" in the new house for a holiday.
It's Danny and Sandy from Grease. Don't ask me why Bridget broke out a John Travolta move. Getting my baby fix. Hannah is the sweetest, most hilarious baby ever. She needs her own tv show.
Opening more presents! I had to list everyone who got her presents. When I was done she said, "yeah, mommy, that IS a lot of presents." Ummmm, yeah.
Marc - beard phase two. Lamb chops, goatee and mustache. Christine said he looked like Kevin Costner from "Dances With Wolves." Marc ate that up - I am surprised he didn't keep the Costner look longer.
Big baby. Little chair. There were many a tussles between Hannah and the big girls over the table and chairs. I caught Bridget trying to lure her away with other toys and then running with Molly and the loot.
Day after our Christmas. Sam and Sally the dog. Nana got all of the girls Fur-Real dogs. There are definitely tussles over this dog as well. Both kids want to take care of her. Poor Sullivan - no one fights to feed or pet him.
Nana and the two babies who aren't so much babies any more.
Christmas brunch! Check out the snow in the background. I swear it snowed just for us.
The Kerr grandkids! Love these pics. And, love how they all coordinate. I couldn't have dreamed for better outfits. Haha.
Craziness.
The boys.
Bridget playing tea party with Hannah. This is pre-stealing the table from her.