Admist the holiday shuffle, our Christmas cards are going out this week. It's always hard to get the right picture. One year it was B infront of the tree; the next I had to corral two kids in a basket to get a pic; and some years professional pics. This year I was scrambling. I literally had a few pics of the kids actually looking at the camera and not looking like crazy monkeys. In fact, the inside shot of the card is from Easter. That is how desparate the pic situation is. I had posted the pic above to Instagram and someone suggested it be my holiday card. Well, I recognize a good idea when I read it - so it is. In fact, we've decided we like the shot so much, it's being printed on canvas and this little piece of art will dress up some wall in our house. Until next year's card, I am pretty darn happy with this one.
