Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Will Work for Turkey!

So speaking of thankfulness, we were so grateful/happy/appreciative (am I sucking up enough?!) for the help we had in the yard on Thanksgiving. The manor takes a lot of work to run and we had a lot of leaves and trees to haul away. And, instead of paying someone to help, we figured these guys had to eat sometime.

Love this hat. Check Sam's tongue hanging out (you can kind of see it). This is his I am thinking about what trouble I can get into next look.


Turkey princess float.


Whatcha lookin' at?!?!


Day laborers.


My dad - guess what y'all - he shaved his mustache and 10 years off! I mean I am sure it was pretty cool in the '80s when that hottie Magnum PI was rocking one! Love you, dad.


My brother who is our "runner". Nick, go to the basement frig and get... Nick, can you just do the dishes... Gotta love him. We exhausted him so much that he had to take a few naps.