Sooo, one of our absolute favorite things in VA has been the Del Ray Halloween Parade. It's an awesome community in VA where people go all out and support this holiday. We were invited to my client's house for pre-parade festivities which I bravely managed solo while Lumber Jack Marc cut up a tree that fell in our yard (loooong story we shall forever laugh at - hopefully - with our neighbors). My kids wrecked some havoc on Lisa's house and her pets. I was thankful for some Sauv Blanc and gulped some up and then we left for the parade, which the kids and I joined. It was awesome! I was one proud mama of my little red riding hood and big bad wolfie. They smiled, waved and said hello. We then headed over to surprise Joan, Brian and Julia (formerly known as Baby Julia) and the kids had a blast with her toys.
Bridget loving on Cheeto multiple times. Sully won't even allow this.

Post parade - I figured a whole apple was better than a bag of M&Ms.

Saying goodbye to Jules.

Eating candy mezmerized by the funk band. Did I mention my kids love some funk?!?!? As previously noted, I believe, they busted out in dance at a rest stop this Summer to some 70s tunes.

I want this wig.

Pre-parade. This would be B's "princess smile."

Sam and one of the three big doggies, which B pretended to be afraid of and jumped all over Lisa's furniture. Oh, yeah, Sam stuck his fingers in some wine...not mine...ayayaay. But fun all around!
No comments:
Post a Comment