I posted this last month on Facebook, but figured I should include it here in the "log" so it's documented forever when my kids accuse of me of not creating a baby book for them (this is their baby book, I've decided. Plus, I am not much of a scrapbooker. Maybe when I am 70 and my BFF and I hit Michaels).
So, in July, Marc goes to pick Bridget up from school and Liam, in her class, seeks out Marc and gives him this picture. He wanted to make sure Bridget took it home, for safe keeping I am sure from the other boys pretending to shoot guns and lasers at school. Marc looks at Liam, looks at the paper and realizes he is the go between for a love letter delivery. Just like the 3rd grade in Mrs. Yoder's class. So, he hands Bridget the note and she says "thank you."
Liam is one brave boy. Liam is also one cute boy who calls me by name every morning and wears his hair in adorable spikes. However, I hope this is the first and last love letter for a while! Plus, little does he realize Bridget talks about marrying her "handsome prince" and right now that is Daddy and Samuel. OR, sometimes Sullivan. And, note, when she talks to herself about her "handsome prince" and where he could be. The answer is always "he's at work." I always say, "Yes, Bridget, your handsome prince BETTER work because I will have to come live in your castle someday."
