Monday, January 3, 2011

Winter Wonderland

During our Christmas trip back to Nappy, Jill and I got to take the kids to one of our great childhood traditions, winter wonderland! Not sure if they soaked it all in or not, but they sure loved running around and riding the train without adults. Yep, you read right, Kate and Bridget are big time. We were highly amused that they had some of the same set-ups from when we were in elementary school...geez, those moving dolls must be 50 years old by now. HA!


Levi chilling in the double with Princess Belle.


The girls on the train. Kate looks like she's in jail, but hey, at least she's got her binky.


Trying to wrestle the ladies for a picture. Check out the red eyes on Bridg.


Love this pick of Bridget infront of the snowman. The tights make the picture!


Grandma C and Gigi. I remember when they thought they would never see this day. I am sure they had visions of parading their dog and cats around as grandkids. Sniff, sniff.

No comments: