Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Milestone Man

I remember when we wanted Bridget to hit all of those milestones at this age like crawling and pulling herself up. Well, with Sam, we're taking a back seat and enjoying the fact he can't get anywhere. He's really not into trying to crawl and nothing is that important that he has to have it immediately. He just moves on to the next toy. And, as for pulling himself up, I have fully expected to see him standing in his crib one morning (that is how it happened with Bridg), but nope, he's on his back like a turtle flailing his arms happy to see us. Sam is just a happy little guy who now has four teeth (proud Mama) and in fact, I keep telling myself to enjoy this age. No talking back, lots of lovey looks and slobbers. Life is just really good.





I love this video. Marc wasn't hanging onto him and Sam was just so proud he was standing by himself. You would thought he just got up on a surfboard for the first time.