Friday, January 7, 2011

Rockin' It Dick Clark Style

You read right. As in the "Dick I don't host the ball dropping anymore Clark". I imagine we rocked in NYE just like he did. In bed right after the ball drops (peace out, New York!) if we even make it that far. But, really, we had a great time with Team Kerr and had a fabulous dinner whipped up by Greg and Christine.

I was joking with Marc that this year we had the Christmas that kept on "Christmasing". We got back to Virginia and welcomed Nana and Papa Kerr. We had a lot of fun this Christmas with the kids. There definitely was some chaos, paper flying and way too many nice gifts. PS - Notice any difference in the pics?! New camera...Merry Christmas to me! I mean us!

I should add that we joke about giving Nana and Papa "parting gifts", meaning a cold, the flu, you name it. And, yep, on cue we got some flu bug and on cue again, they both were sick, but short lived. I think we can thank the immune system boost they got from the kids at Thanksgiving. It's just the way we show you we love you! Kids, I tell you.