Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weekend Update

We had a low key weekend at home - the way I think many will go for the next several years - err, I mean months. It was hot and steamy here and Bridget finally got the rest of her birthday presents. I think we may have set a terrible precedent - if she remembers - but when I told her yesterday that we were going to see her cousins, she replied "It's a special day! It's my birthday!"



Attack of the big sister. It's important to note that Bridget's new thing is to ask "What's up, Baby Samuel?!" before she goes in for the kill.


The new double stroller! You might ask where the second seat is - it's behind Bridget. Now mommy can think about jogging with it.





Thank you Nana & Papa for the water table! Please note the bunny tatoo is not real, but certainly dresses up the Pampers size 4 she is rocking!


Big girl coloring. Check out the Princess Leah buns my mom gave her.


Doing what Sam does best - sleeping.