Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Especiale

This year was a special Mother's Day. Not only did I deserve double credit (haha) this year with the arrival of Sam, but it was the first time I can remember that both of our mom's were in town. Jim & Betty flew in for the weekend to help celebrate Greg's 40th birthday and help surprise him at the great party Christine threw. They also got to spend a lot of time with Bridget and Sam of which earned Bridget a new nickname from Papa...let's see if I get the spelling right...SnickleFritz!

Max took Bridg for a spin on her new Jeep. He didn't seem to mind that it was pink. If only this picture could talk!


Molly sporting a sprig.


Gigi and Baby Sam.


Super Mom Aunt Christine!


Nana and Sam.


Proud Grandmas. You would never know, but there was chaos going on in the same room. That's a sign of an experienced mom - they're able to tune it out and still look fabulous for the camera!


Videos of the first Jeep ride! Thank goodness it's a while before these two have a real license to drive.