Sunday, May 23, 2010

Meet the Family

Well, Sam met the family and didn't ask to be emancipated so I guess that's a good sign! Kidding. He was well loved by all and it was great to show him off. Bridget had a fun time, too, and had playmates of all ages to entertain her. I am still amazed we made what turned out to be a ten hour drive with my sanity (and my mom's still in tact). Although, I felt like THAT mom when Bridget had to "hippety hop" (yelling that phrase loudly) all over the rest plaza in Somerset Pennsylvania and refused to listen. Good thing there was a Starbucks or else I would have flown back to VA on my broomstick.

Here are the angels after what I refer to as the "storm before the calm" as evidence by the hippety hop story.




Now back to the family! Meet the Family, by the way, is coincidentally the Yo Gabba Gabba video my Aunt Jodie gave B on her visit to Nappy.

Surrogate Grandma Carol


Great Aunt Cindy who weathered the drive to see the kiddos. We're missing her daughter, Megan, terribly who's in the land down under right now. Check out Sam's hairline - the front is coming in and he's losing his "old man" do.


Little Kylie


Great Grandparents Fry - this was at Grandpa's 89th birthday party.


Great Grandpa Cordes


Great Grandma Iva who was Sam's first baby-sitter


Uncle Nick who got put in charge of Bridget quite often! Thank you, Nick.


Haley. Check out Sam's big smile!