When you're V(ery) I(mportant) P(eople), you totally get offered free tickets to the Wiggles and super special Meet and Greet passes. Well, the real story is...when your daycare knows that they've had you over a barrel for two years putting two kids through pre-school, they'll offer you free tix so you still like them (we definitely do). So when the tix came up I debated as the kids haven't been into the most profitable Aussie musical group in history (quoted from Marc) since 2011. But, decided it would be fun for them. And, seriously the meet and greet passes were the real deal. We were one of FIVE families that got to meet the new and improved troupe (all but the dude in blue were added this year...the others are #overthehill).
And, PS, Anothony in the blue shirt got proposed to by some crazy mom during the show...must have been the bourbon and cokes you were able to buy before the show. And, when I put this pic out on the ole social media circuit, a bunch of my mom friends went nuts for Anthony.
And, the Wiggles insisted I get in the pic. How could I say no?!!? Do you think they tire of that winking car salesman pose?
Don't be hating...this was part of the private performance.
Maybe next time we'll get VIP tix to go to Australia to see them. Or, Anthony will fly us over in his private jet.