Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hometown Homies

Yep, as in "rolling with the homies" circa 1994 "Clueless". The kids and I headed back to OH for a much needed break in October. Always awesome being home when it's not a holiday and we're fancy free. Note, promises we love our son just as much, but he refused to be in pictures. In fact, when he greeted my mom's family, he put on the meanest face and literally growled. Once he realized, they weren't bad guys, we got more than a few smiles.
 
 B at her first Naptown football game with her best girl, Haley.
 Whiskers! Same technique as 1986 when I did them for myself.
 My dad took this one for me. Sam spent hours at Jerry's garage on a variety of big trucks.
 Love this one. So great seeing grandparents.
 Sweet. B and Grandma.
 Looking longingly at the plane before take-off.
 Gurls day! Lunch with Gigi.
 Sam rocking Napoleon Public Library. Two things of note: 1) the librarians seem a little (only a little) nicer than when I went there as a child. 2) I seriously think I was the last person in Napoleon to check-out the Flicka Ricka and Dicka books based on the 1984 stamp that was there in some of them.
 

 Toledo Art Museum! Next time we'll be working on some French Impressionism.
 B and her beach house boys! Parker and Conner.
 B and Sarah Hitts.
 Wearing one of Haley's tutus. And, B has the sass to match.
Love this pic of Bridget and Sarah. Was fun to have them reconnect.