Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cox Farms

Posting these a little later than wanted, but it's a fun look back at Cox Farms.
 
I am pretty sure they each lost some hair after this pic.
Sam is still obsessed with sunglasses. The fact that these are Bridget's makes it even cooler. He is lucky I hid the pink ones.
 This is one of my favorite pics. I posted it on Facebook a few weeks ago under "too cool for school" or should I quote Pink "too school for cool." You decide. And, yes I am dork. Clearly a sign I am listening to too much Top 40 on my commute.
 
 We met the other Kerr-azys, our friends the Clarks and Opstals this year. Lots of kids and some wrangling to keep everyone together, but it was worth it. PS - Check out my daughter's pose. That was a first for that one.
Mark, Ryan and Dan. Don't they look like tourists with the cameras?! Ok, minus the baby
 
 Wheeeee.
 Mols got roller coaster fever written all over her. Watch out Kings Dominion in a few years!
 Hannah.
 Both boys showing some teeth.
Bridg and Juliana.