Saturday, May 12, 2012

And, the Party Goes On

The Kerr ladies have a tradition for their birthdays. There is lots of cake and the celebration might go on for a week, at least. Tis the case for little Bridgie B. Turning 4 was quite the spectacle. Her birthday fell on a Monday and on that day she got some quality mommy and Gigi time. Presents. Pancake breakfast. Presents. Cupcakes. Dinner with Daddy. Singing. And, More.

Happy Birthday, Bridget! We love you.



Gigi and Papa got her the Sleeping Beauty gown, which was tops on her list. I don't think she liked it much!

Post ballgown opening.

And, if you don't want to be a princess, you can be a ballerina.

Big girl bike time...or her request, one with four wheels. I gotta tell you she owns this bike. It's amazing how great she is riding it, even better than a tricycle (I am not exaggerating!). Thank you Nana & Papa!

Cupcake!


School birthday party with her teacher, Miss Santosh.

Her buddy, Ali.
Singing Happy Birthday! Love her face when she melts into a smile.