Monday, March 19, 2012

Full House

This weekend, we were just like that Friday night 90s show Full House. I am not sure if Marc was Uncle Jesse or that other guy that was Alanis Morisette's much older boyfriend. And, our kids are for sure cuter than Michelle (aka the Olsen twins). We had Max, Molly and Hannah on Sunday while Greg and Christine could get some much needed packing done before their house goes on the market. It was a blast and fun watching the kids together. All of the kids went to bed early on Sunday...and I know for sure that the two adults on Edenderry did as well!

Jeep fun. I love this picture.


This one makes me laugh. Bridget and Molly clearly have some serious discussion going on and the boys look so cute.


Snack time!


The ladies.


Even little Hannah had a fun time! It was so fun having a baby around again. It's amazing how quickly you forget what it's like. She's definitely a snuggler and gets you everytime with those adorable blue eyes.