The goods. Bridget and her new "apples". She insists they are called apples and not pumpkins.

The three of us in our country bumpkin glory.

In the pumpkin patch. I'm guessing Max is Charlie Brown in this story. Molly and Bridget might have to decide who's Sally and who's Lucy.

The girls in the patch.

We even went on a hay ride. Bridget was a little hesitant at first. Marc loved that she was clingy, but she was an old pro checking out the farm lands on the ride back.

The Kerrs right at home.

Loving the hay ride.

Seeing her first pumpkin...aaah, hugs.

Playing the drums on the pumpkins.

I'm not scared of any old ghost.

Bridget and Max.

Hay romp...except Bridget's romping lasted all of 30 secs. No sand at the beach, no hay at the farm - she is not a fan.

When Bridget saw this she said "WHOA." Greg and Max went down a big slide and very fast, I might add. Max even wanted to go down again by himself.