Checking out the kiddies...

Our friends, Brian, Baby Julia and Joan. Julia is almost exactly a year younger than Bridget. And, it reminded us that we will have one this age next Halloween. Hopefully, we'll be past the super sleep deprived stage by that point?! If you can't tell, we are hoping for a GOOOOOOD sleeper...already.

This summer Bridg loved to point out every flag, now it's every pumpkin.


Eating a little ice cream curbside. She has to use her own spoon now (there's her independence rearing it's sometimes ugly head). Let's just say that sweater hit the laundry basket.

Last night Marc and I attended an annual Halloween party. Marc picked out the costumes all on his own -- he said that the "hippie top" was the only thing big enough to cover my belly. I secretly think he wanted to be a hippie so he could wear the wig. All night long he kept petting his hair and flipping it over his shoulder.
One girl said, "Oh, I get it. You're hippies and you have a love child." Marc said "exactly why I picked this costumes". I still think it's the wig. In fact, I believe I saw him stare longingly at it today. And, the Harley Davidson tee-shirt he's wearing(Jill, recognize that?!), it was from my freshman year cheerleading camp! I think it's almost vintage now. Marc wants me too add it's a size men's large. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment