I found Marc and Bridget fast asleep on Saturday morning when she and I were suppose to be leaving for music class. I decided that sleep was more important than banging on tamborines with a bunch of 14 month olds. Marc says he can't remember when she slept on him. I told him that she actually did - I think someone blocked the whole newborn phase - either that or he slept walk through it.

Rise and shine!

In the harbor. Ask Marc about the time he had to dock a 35 footer in "Ego Alley" while hundreds of people are walking about or sitting dockside watching you with their beers...

In the park where we saw lots of dogs. Bridget is now loving animal noises and her favorite is "woof woof!" Sometimes our cat is known as "woof woof." Hmmm. And, sometimes "meow" sounds more like "no".

Watching the boats, playing with crackers and waiting for my crab!


Nana was in town this weekend. We think she may also be known as "Alright Nana" to Bridgie. Nana was the one who taught her "Al-right!" on her last visit. Our sitter says she runs around yelling that often...as long as it's not in the middle of the night, we're good.
No comments:
Post a Comment