Jodie and Haley.

Mommy and Bridgie.

Another sunrise morning. Good thing we are all early birdies, well, except for Uncle Nick.

Carrying my 70 SPF. Check out the chairs behind Bridget - those became the baby gate to the stairs all week. So glad no one tripped over them even after a few beers!

Chilling in my very own beach chair.

Hanging with the big boys - Conner and Parker.

Bridget was an early bird and we never missed the sunrise (or a cup of coffee). Marc was also up early most days heading out to the beach to surf cast.

Poppa. He was on Bridget patrol for most of the week and had the baby monitor permanently attached to him. Good thing he likes to take naps too!

Sitting pretty one morning in my fabulous beach dress. Eat your heart out, Lilly Pulitzer!

Three beach bums. We could get use to this!

Swimming in my new bikini thanks to Reagan and Jodie.

Uncle Tim - I FINALLY let him hold me versus making faces and blowing him kisses from afar.

I sure love Puppy, my big floaty.

Gigi and I wearing our Kentucky Derby hats.

I didn't like the sand much, but I sure did like to play on the blanket.

Marc went fishing one day and came back with 25 pounds of Mahi-Mahi and Tuna. He cooked them up the next night.
The beach abode.

Checking out the view with Jordan.
No comments:
Post a Comment