Monday, May 18, 2009

Bye - Bye Napoleon



Bridget finished up her whirlwind tour of Napoleon this weekend and we headed home. By some stroke of luck or a gate agent feeling extremely sorry for me, Bridget and I got upgraded to first class. Nothing like a one-year-old flying in style! She was so excited that as we waited on the jetway, she waved goodbye and blew kisses to the other passengers as they deplaned.

Yesterday was my goddaughter, Haley's confirmation, and the day before was a wild play date at the Mowery's complete with a gourmet meal of mac n cheese, pizza, hot dogs and more!


Avery and Aubrey

Miss Emma - couldn't she be a baby gap model?!

I love Cookie! She doesn't run from me like my cat does.

Pumped to see Cookie.

Me and my favorite, Poppa, when I was still wearing my "church dress."

Haley's godparents.

Haley

Our beach buddies, Conner and Parker

Reagan and Jodie - the hostesses who did a great job with brunch

No comments: