Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Baby Likes a Stage

 
Pretty obvious from the pics, but little lady had her first ballet recital. I was so proud of the little winter fairy who danced for approximately one minute thirty seconds out of two plus hour show. And, I am so proud of myself for sitting still through the whole ballet. Sam and daddy took off half way through. They can plan for a long life of ballet performances. I believe it tests your patience for being good - kind of like church?!
 
 Bridget and her friend, Allison who also goes to La Petite.
 Just like the girls at Julliard, they have to warm up. Look at B already looking all New York Julliard tough.
 Bridget and Sophia.
 Excited for the show to start.
 Check out my Instagram skills. This is a pic from her last ballet class two weeks ago.
 On stage! That is her second from the left.

It was hard to capture the actual performance on film. This is their last class where they did the same fairy dance for the moms.