So, I am totally a thief. But, stealing is not wrong if you are stealing someone's great idea, right?! Well, in this case, I don't think she'll mind. I want to thank Jill Klausing for doing the "quiz" for Mother's Day...cause it's a good idea and I did it today.
The Interview.
Time: About 9AM
Where: Bathtub
How Long: Probably 7 minutes
Meltdowns: Only one from a self-inflicted slip while trying to be a robot.
How old is...
Papa Kerr: Bridget - "I don't know". Sam - 3 years.
Papa Fry: Bridget - "61". Sam - 61 (who's the thief now?!)
Daddy: Bridget - 13 Sam - 1 year.
What is their favorite color...
Papa Kerr: Bridget - "Blue". Sam - "Red".
Papa Fry: Bridget - "Blue and Green". Sam - "Red."
Daddy: Bridget - "Blue and Sweet Green. Sam - "Red." I think Sam was technically pleading the fifth on this question.
Where do they live...
Papa Kerr: Bridget - "California." Sam - "At the store."
Papa Fry: Bridget - "Ohio." Sam - "Virginia."
Daddy: Both: Virginia.
What do they do...
Papa Kerr: Bridget - "Fishing". Sam - "Golf."
Papa Fry: Bridget - "Hugging." Sam - "Fixing".
Daddy: Bridget - "Golf". Sam - "Fishing."
What do you love about them most...
Papa Kerr: Bridget - "Kissing him on the lips." Sam - "He is a super hero."
Papa Fry: Bridget - "When he calls me Bridget the Midget." (pry not PC! ha). Sam "When he swings me..like a monkey."
Daddy: Bridget: "When he golfs and hits the ball." Sam: "When he colors with me."
Happy Father's Day to three of the best "super her-ios" (you know, like Cheerios)! And, for the record Sam informed me this week that he was a "mysterious dark knight." Get in line preschool ladies.