B is one little girl that likes to get fancy. There is no mistaking her for a tomboy even when she is fighting bad guys. The girly-girlness just comes busting through. So, take this love of the fancy and one gets a fairy tea party birthday with Mrs. B. Well, that, and thanks to a coupon one of my friends had given me. When I think back, I totally remember my 6th birthday. Eight-ish girls at my house, a pink strawberry shortcake cake, the early '80s, games...it was grand. Well, if I could be a five-year-old now, I would have totally rocked this party with my Kindergarten friends. Oh, yeah, and no boys allowed. Totally.
Warning, this pictures are not for those who have a phobia of pink, cringe at girly-ness...these pictures would be next to the Wiki definition of "girly girls".
Here's to getting fancy!
Bridget and Sophia standing near the entrance.
The end of the party with cousin/BFF Molly and her ballet friends.
Ladies in the garden.
Super cute fairy cake thanks to Sophia's dad.
Walking in high heels.
Greeting Mols as she arrives with her choice of princess stickers (all B's idea).
Some of the girls and Mrs. B putting on their derby hats.
Molly in her finest.
Something really funny. Normally the word poop brings down the house with the Kerr kids, but I believe Mrs. B was being far more proper.
When she first emerged after getting dolled-up. No moms were allowed to witness it per a bunch of four and five-year-olds. Doesn't she look at a bit 1940s retro?
And, time for the cameras.
Love this one.
And, more.
Serious tea party.
Tea party.