About two weeks ago, I arrived home late one night from work after a conference call with Japan (I sound cool, right? Trust me, it's not that cool) and was super tired. But, lo and behold what did I spot under the porch light but a brown box. It was postmarked from the land of kangaroos. What an unexpected surprise from my cousin Megan. And, even better yet, when I opened it....there was a bigger surprise. She sent us the most thoughtful package asking the kids and I to be in her wedding to super footie player, Steve. It was just precious. Little gifts for all. Marc took pics of the kids later that week with their prized toys. A little ballerina bear we named Katarina the Ballerina (I know - she's Russian) and a little BMW of which Marc was quite envious as it's the only one we'll own for a long time. From there, it's been a lot of one days about Megan's wedding and some Pinterest love from me reliving my days as a bride.
We love you Megs and Steve. Looking forward to November.
Total 80's heart throb in the making with that hair. And, PS - look how dark it is!
He weighs as much as she does and she totally love this.