If you're familiar with the Llama Llama books, little Llama typically (really, I mean REALLY) needs his momma and tries to overcome some fear...the dark, school, sharing or even strange folks in the grocery store. This Llama tale is a bit different. There was only one fear to conquer...spending a Saturday night at the bowling alley jamming to 80s rock. I think this family is definitely alley bound. Worn pink carpet, hot dogs, cosmic bowling (must try) all have Kerr written all over it.
B helping SK.
The realization that SK just knocked down all of the pins! Look at his face..."c'mon, I've got $20 riding on this!"
The victory dance. A bowler never looked this good.
B and our friend, Sophia, in dance.
Gee, Mom, I am just too cute and proper to be in a bowling alley. It's like that (modified) line from Sweet Home Alabama..."you brought a pre-schooler to a bowling alley?!"
The victory dance.