A little dramatic, right?! I am clearly in withdrawl from trashy magazines. Those have gone a little to wayside since 2008. Now, I try to grab a few mins in the grocery store at check-out and glance at my peopledaily.com star updates when I hear my iphone ding. I felt B was a bit of style hound when I posted a pic of her on Facebook and Instagram last weekend wearing this fabulous coat. I must have had ten people ask "Where does she shop?! Who is she wearing?! Is it available in stores yet?!" Ok, more like. "Love her coat. Wish it came in adult size." Made me smile. This $20 steal of coat caused quite a stir. She even had a little boy approach her in Starbucks to just say hi and that he liked her coat (after he petted it).
Just a little tidbit from January. The weather needs to warm up - we're spending a lot of time putting together legos, having popcorn movie nights and playing pirates these days.