Shockingly I am NOT talking about the 2012 election (but, political ads, please go away). I am talking about Halloween 2012. This is the first year B has had an opinion on her costume. The last four years I've been able to choose what I want this little blondie and her brother to be. This year, he declared Spider Man early on, even though he's never seen a movie or show about him. I swear it's testosterone. Bridget has declared a zillion things, one being Spider Girl (totally made up, but it does exist). This made her mom's heart soar...matching outfits for another year. But, alas the glow lasted for two weeks when she declared she would be a kitty. Then it was Alice in Wonderland. Then it was a fairy. Tonight after getting her to commit - she is going to be an angel (thank you, Amazon) - she whipped on her brother's spidey costume and commenced the saving. Sam hated the muscles, so maybe they'll switch. He'll be the angel. Ok, the thought of that and writing angel in conjunction with Sam literally made me LOL. Stay tuned.