Saturday, May 7, 2011

Getting Settled....

We've been in our new house for exactly 16 days. Thanks to our Patty Duke miracle worker, Gigi had us unpacked, organized AND reorganized, within a week. I am beginning to think she could outpace Bridget and Samuel together in terms of sheer energy and will. But, seriously, we owe her a lot. We already feel settled and now are just looking around at the bajillion things we want to do make the house feel like ours.



SK with a dog our wonderful new neighbors brought by.


Sully. He's settled in for sure. I have even found him sleeping in the kids' rooms. Shocking.


Daddy rocking Sam and Sully to sleep.


Papa playing with Sam in the toy room. Yep, just like our house on Tarheel Way, the dining room converted nicely into a play area for the kids. When I get all Nikki Newman and need to throw a dinner party, I'll figure it out or we'll all just go out.


B in her dollhouse.

g