Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Local Celebs?!
Well, I for one never thought my backside would make for a good picture, especially six weeks after having a baby, but Virginia Hospital Center had other ideas. This pic is in their latest newsletter on their "mommy and me" classes. Sam and I took the class this Summer when I was bound and determined to get back to my Baywatch self, which may be the last time I worked out (haha). Let me tell you, it was hard work trying to pull off a plank pose, which I am performing pretty badly, while coo'ing at your six week old. You'll see Sammy is one of the littlest guys. Can't believe how tiny he is. The shoot was for Physical Therapy Magazine (glamourous!) so who knows if we have a whole spread dedicated to Sam and his mom with the not-so-hot postnatal pilates moves. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment