BUT, on a Wednesday afternoon, it's so great and reassuring to get this photo from your sitter. And, then I remember all the fun Bridg is having - I may never be able to compete with a water park in the backyard and a playdate with the girls next door (not the tv show!). LOVE that we upgraded Aissatou's phone to one with a kick butt camera! So I put this picture up on my wall to remind me how much fun Bridget has every day and to give me a big smile when I need it and get a call from a cranky client. It makes me look that much more forward to coming home every night to usually a greeting in the form of a big production and the weekends when I can enjoy every giggle, every stubborn moment (ok, not really) and every hug, but these pictures help. Keep 'em coming!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Guilt of the Working Mom
Although I like my job on my most days, it can be really hard leaving the chic-lets some mornings, especially when Bridgie is being so sweet and Sam is laughing up a storm. I think what it would be like to spend the whole day with them recognizing the chaos that comes with it. I am sure it's been on my mind more than usual since I've been back in the working world for exactly 14 days. Don't get me wrong, I also daydream about and enjoy getting my coffee and sitting in peace at my desk. It can be a nice break until my phone starts ringing and emails are being fired left and right.
BUT, on a Wednesday afternoon, it's so great and reassuring to get this photo from your sitter. And, then I remember all the fun Bridg is having - I may never be able to compete with a water park in the backyard and a playdate with the girls next door (not the tv show!). LOVE that we upgraded Aissatou's phone to one with a kick butt camera! So I put this picture up on my wall to remind me how much fun Bridget has every day and to give me a big smile when I need it and get a call from a cranky client. It makes me look that much more forward to coming home every night to usually a greeting in the form of a big production and the weekends when I can enjoy every giggle, every stubborn moment (ok, not really) and every hug, but these pictures help. Keep 'em coming!
BUT, on a Wednesday afternoon, it's so great and reassuring to get this photo from your sitter. And, then I remember all the fun Bridg is having - I may never be able to compete with a water park in the backyard and a playdate with the girls next door (not the tv show!). LOVE that we upgraded Aissatou's phone to one with a kick butt camera! So I put this picture up on my wall to remind me how much fun Bridget has every day and to give me a big smile when I need it and get a call from a cranky client. It makes me look that much more forward to coming home every night to usually a greeting in the form of a big production and the weekends when I can enjoy every giggle, every stubborn moment (ok, not really) and every hug, but these pictures help. Keep 'em coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment