Monday, January 18, 2010

Kerr Cousins

The Kerr cousins came over last night for a little midwest cooking - thanks to my mom - and to see the new place. It's getting really fun to watch them play together. Bridget and Max played quietly in the other room while we enjoyed some adult time (what's that?!) and Mols got into the fun, too.

I swear kids say the funniest things. The latest I've heard is Max telling me that I was going to have a big baby. Hilarious - but my belly is huge now so he's not too far off! Bridget will call me Jamie sometimes or call Marc "Kenan" (his middle/nickname) and then will act like she never said it. Sneaky. She will also tell me when she looks pretty. This morning it was after we put on a tutu she insisted on wearing after seeing Kate Klausing (better known as Baby Kate) wearing one on her blog. She also insists there are "itsy bitsy spiders" all over our house -anything that looks like black fuzz could be a spider who needs to go "nite-nite."

"I cute!". This is another phrased often heard here.


Watching a little Max and Ruby.


Molly playing "peak".


The kids all followed Molly onto the stairs. Of course, I couldn't get them to smile and look at the same camera ALL at the same time.


Learning how to share.


Check out my pouffy hair!

No comments: