Waking up to 20 inches of snow is the best thing you can ask for if you're in grade school (cue WNDH and George's furniture which always came on before school cancellations). We're also enjoying it - it's kind of nice to have an excuse to stay indoors, listen to Christmas music (lots of "atra" for Bridget) and wrap presents. Of all the years, we're disappointed we don't have a Christmas tree up. It's not that we're anti-Christmas, we just didn't think it was worth it to set everything up only to move on January 2nd. Plus, we know that Gigi will have a Christmas masterpiece waiting for us in Naptown. I think I even heard wind of Bridget getting her own tree?! We're looking forward to it!
This morning is all about digging our way out...or should I say, Marc digging us out! Bridget loved the snow, but didn't want to keep her gloves on which made it a short venture outdoors. The little lady also needs some snow pants if you are reading this, Santa.




Knee-high yesterday afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment