Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend Update

We had another weekend here at home, which has been great. Yesterday we took a little trip to Old Town Alexandria to look at the boats and get some ice cream. For the record, Bridget's favorite is cookies n cream. Unless she is with Gigi, then it's mint chocolate chip or so I hear. She had a good time spotting all of the airplanes. We heard "airplane!" or "bye-bye airplane" constantly. I think she was amazed it was one after another given we were in the flight path from Reagan National.




This afternoon I took Bridget to this play area in a nearby mall. On the way home in the car everytime I turned to check on her, she had a different goofy face waiting for me. This video doesn't do it justice - naturally - but thought I would post anyways. The other is of Bridgie and Daddy playing with the blankets.



We met our friends Joan and Brian and their little one, Julia, who is three months this morning for breakfast.